The Highlights: ไฮไลท์
- Haoma aims to be the worlds first carbon negative restaurant.
- Bangkok’s first modern urban farm based fine dining restaurant.
- The kitchen is helmed by Chef Deepanker Khosla, Executive chef, and owner assisted by Chef Tarun Bhatia, the current San Pelligrino Young Chef of Asia.
The Chef: เชฟ
Chef Deepanker Khosla is both the engine and the pilot of Haoma’s passionate endeavor to become a pioneer in sustainable fine-dining. His cuisine is focused on locally sourced quintessential ingredients, with an emphasis on simplicity, purity, and seasonal flavors.
A native of India, he honed his craft in the kitchens of the finest luxury hotels in Asia before turning into an entrepreneur at 25. Earlier in 2016, he started Nutrichef, a meal service that simplifies everyday healthy eating for Bangkok’s busy residents.
The Vibe: บรรยากาศ
- The greenhouse is the place to spend a pleasant late morning enjoying your brunch with fresh ingredients growing right beside you.
- The bar is the spot to make acquaintances while enjoying a cocktail or our selection of appetizers, a more relaxed place.
- Finally, the romantic corner and the private dining area is where the hanging greenery from the ceiling and dim lighting create a magical and intimate atmosphere to comfortably share an evening full of stories and memories over good food and wine.
The Menu: เมนู
7-course “Winter Tasting Menu”, showcasing some of our favorite home-grown produce, alongside other decadent delights.
Food only: THB 2,499++ per person
Wine & Cocktail pairing: THB 3,999++ per person
1st Course: Array of crackers and crunches
2nd Course: Smoked buckwheat and puy lentil, olive oil jam, yogurt
3rd Course: Cured tuna, watermelon, beluga, bisque or Lotus root, watermelon, truffle, pumpkin puree (Vegetarian)
4th Course: Citrus pate from our garden
5th Course: Roasted partridge, leek moss, burnt onion consommé or Baby Butternut roulade, artichoke bruschetta, a texture of pumpkin or
6th Course: Foie mille-feuille, brandy snap, black banana ice-cream
7th Course: Abstract petit fours and frozen eggnog
The etc: ฯลฯ
Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/153297778628841/
Name: HAOMA Bangkok – Progressive Urban-Farm Dining and Mixology
Address: 231/3 Sukhumvit Soi 31, Bangkok, Thailand
(Tuesday – Sunday) 5:30 pm – 11:00 pm
Parking: Valet parking
Specialties: Serves dinner
Services: Outdoor Seating, Takes Reservations, Walk-Ins Welcome
Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Contact No: 02 258 4744, 061 460 5441, 093 014 3200